The angels of children

The angels of children

Once there was a child who was ready to be born. The child asked God: "They tell me that you will send me tomorrow on the earth, but how should I live where I'm so small and helpless yet?" God replied, "Of all the many angels I am looking for two for you out. Your angels are waiting for you and look after you."

The child inquired further: "But tell me, here in heaven I have nothing to do, except sing and laugh to be happy." God said, "Your angel will sing for you and laugh for you, every day. And you will feel the love of your angel and be very happy."

Again the child asked: "And how will I be able to understand people when they talk to me and I do not know the language?" God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweetest words you ever hear will, and with a lot of calmness and patience are your angels to speak to thee teach."

"And what will I do if I want to talk to you," God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and teach you to pray."

"I have heard that there are bad men on earth. Who will protect me, "God said," Your angel will defend you even if it means risking their lives."

"But I will always be sad because I never see you again," God said, "Your angel will talk to you about me and show you the way in which you will always come back to me. This I will always be near you."

In this moment there was much peace in Heaven, but you could already voices from the earth hear, and the child quickly asked: "God, before I leave now, please tell me quickly the names of my angel"

"Their names are not important , You'll just call Mom and Dad...! "

Image by; playbuzz.com